July 11, 2012

Review: Mecca Cosmetica Lip De-Luscious SPF 25 Hydrating Lip Protectant


Lip De-Luscious Avaliable from Mecca Cosmetica $28.00
Photo Sourced From MeccaCosmetica.com.au
After doing my Winter Warmers- Lip Care I was keen to discover new products to help my lips survive the frostiness of the cool winter months.

When I was lucky enough to receive a sample of this lip balm and was instantly hooked by the scent of this product. Even though the 'fairyflossy', sweet lolly smell may not be for everyone, it was right up my alley! This is possibly the most moisturising lip balm I have ever tried! After using Carmex lip balm for a while now, I thought nothing could compare, but this has topped it! A tiny pea-size amount is all you need balm and instantly your lips feel brand new. I put it on my lips when they were sore from being in the cold for a long amount of time, and by the morning they felt revived and brand new! This lip balm works best when you apply it before going to bed as it is thick and leaves you with silky smooth lips come the morning.

The lip balm contains evening primrose, calendula, avocado and jojoba oils, all used for nourishment which you can defiantly feel!. However, this product comes with a rather hefty pricetag... this product retails for $28.00 for a 12g pot available from Mecca Cosmetica in-store or online, however this is something I will defiantly be purchasing in the full-size.



No comments:

Post a Comment