August 01, 2012

Review: Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter


Emma Stone wearing the Shade 'Peach Parfait'
Source: Google





You may have already seen these beauties appear in my Spring Wishlist with me mentioning that I was keen to try more shades and I can tell you why... they are AMAZING! I'm sure any of you who are regular 'beauty blog readers' have already heard a million and one reviews on them telling you have great they are and now you cant make them a million and two! I was slightly apprehensive when purchasing this product, thinking that it was going to be more a tinted lip balm than a lipstick- boy was I wrong! These sticks of wonderfullness are PIGMENTED! They have a wonderful colour pay-off with just one layer that can be built up is a deeper or brighter look is desired. Not only are they wonderfully coloured, they are hydrating, making your lips feel smooth and soft- just like you had used a great lip balm on them! 



These fabulous products come in 20 great colours, including beiges, nudes and baby pinks to the more daring deep reds and hot pinks- a colour to suit everyone! I picked up the shade 'Peach Parfait' a neutral peachy colour with small gold flecks scattered throughout- giving the perfect 'my lips but better' look to the lips. I am keen to try the shades 'Strawberry Shortcake' for the perfect pale pink or 'Sweet Tart' for a bolder, brighter colour.
What do you think of the Revlon Lipbutters? Do they live up to the hype?

No comments:

Post a Comment