September 08, 2012

ShopCall: Essie Bargains


As you haven't already guessed or are a first time reader (...welcome!), I am a nail polish junkie! From bright summer corals and pastel lilacs, to wintery deep purples and greys, I love nail polish. This is a slight problem when you live in Australia and lust after brands such as OPI, essie and chinaglaze as they are very hard to get a hold of. However, you will never believe my excitement when I stumbled across beautybay.com - the answer to getting reasonably priced nail polish delivered free straight to my doorstep-YAY! After filling my basket high with nail polishes for every season I began to narrow it down. I decided I would wait to place the order, and I am very glad I did! The other day I was shopping and came across a store called: Cosmetics Fragrance Direct, I had never seen this store before so of course I had to go in. BEST DECISION EVER! The company has shops in QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC and SA and guarantee 100% authenticity of their products, with all products being dramatically reduced! That was when I spotted the essie bowl... (cue 'dun dun duuunnn'!) There was not hundreds of colours to choose from but there was a wide variety of shades to suit everyone's style, and the best of all, the sets! 

The nail polishes retail at $6.00 - half the price of the $12.00 beauty bay ones! 
And the sets retail at the bargain price of $5.00! for 4 nail polishes - dirt cheap compared to the  $16.90 beauty bay ones!

Granted, these shades are not the newest ones, but all the shades I picked up can be purchased from beauty bay, so obviously they are still going strong!
The shades I picked up were:

Individuals:

Braziliant 15ml: A hot orange with a touch of shimmer.

Miss Matched 15ml: A sheer pinky lilac.


Set:

Fair Game 5ml: A metallic, gunmetal blue

Your Hut Or Mine 5ml: A shimmering soft coral red.

Da Bush 5ml: A pale, sage green.

Lion Around 5ml: A lovely soft peach pink with a subtle shimmer finish.

*all descriptions of the colours are taken from beautybay.com



No comments:

Post a Comment